Secretary, Friends of Jellicoe Water Gardens
Friends of Jellico Water Gardens
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
Provide administration support for the Friends including organising and minuting meetings, maintaining records and communicating with members and other groups. Friends committee member. Committee meetings are generally held once a month in the evening. Day of the week may vary.
• Organise meetings and take minutes.
• Manage membership lists and communication
• Help write procedures, policies and risk assessments
• Maintain effective paper and electronic records
• Take part in Friends’ events and activities
Close to Marlowes in the town centre
Admin,Good IT Skills,Organising & Planning,Reading & Writing,Communication,Teamwork
• Previous experience in an admin role would be helpful
• Good written and verbal communications
• IT skills including use of Doodle Poll or similar for organising meetings
• Well organised
• Good team member
• Use and develop your existing skills
• Opportunity to develop a robust admin and management system
• Make a difference to your community
• Gain work experience and increase your employability
• Meet new people
• Have fun
Administration,IT, Technology & Websites,Trusteeships & Committees,General and Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: