Sportspace - Dacorum Sports Trust
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
Dacorum Sports Trust are looking for someone who is passionate about
golf and enjoys meeting new people.
As a golf course ranger, you would oversee the smooth operation of play
on the golf course, keeping the golf play moving and giving our customers
that added support on the course.
As a golf course ranger, you would oversee play on the golf course by
ensuring golfers abide by the course rules and regulations and also to
enforce regulations where deemed necessary.
The ranger will need to monitor the course to keep the golf moving at a
reasonable pace and to report any issues to the management.
Little Hay Golf Complex
Organising & Planning,Communication,Teamwork,Customer Service
• Experience of playing/teaching golf would be desirable but not
essential as full training would be given.
• A love of Golf would also be desirable
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate in a
polite and presentable manner
• Meet new people
• Gain new skills/ Or showcase your existing skills and passion for golf
• Feel a valued part of the DST family
• Have an impact on your community by Fuelling the Feel Good Factor
through your work.
Advice, Information & Support,Befriending, Buddying & Mentoring,Events & Stewarding,Sport & Coaching,General and Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: