OPCC Community Engagement Support Volunteer
Dorset Police Authority
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
To provide logistical and administrative support to the day-to-day operation of the Police and Crime Commissioner’s community engagement and consultation activities and events in order that these activities and events run smoothly and project a professional image to the public.
Location: Countywide including Bournemouth & Poole
Klara Suto-Cort - Volunteers Co-ordinator
Force Headquarters, Winfrith, Dorchester, DT2 8DZ
Basic IT skills - internet & email,Language Skills,Organising & Planning,UK Driving Licence,General Helping
1. For greeting and hosting roles, possession of good verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds.
2. For greeting and hosting roles the ability to undertake a variety of different roles during a public event and an ability to work without direct supervision.
3. The ability to remain impartial and non–political doing.
1. Experience of attending or taking part in public meetings or committees.
2. Knowledge and understanding of the role of the Police and Crime Commissioner
3. Ability to travel in the local area.
- Be part of something more
- Experience in a professional environment
- Be a member of a great team
- Develop your confidence and social life
- Training opportunities
- Take an active part in your community
Advice, Information & Support,Community Work,Counselling,Driving (must have full driving license),Marketing, PR & Media,Events,Support Work,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: