Multiple Sclerosis Society -South West Dorset Group
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
Fundraising Volunteers plan and run events, develop links with local organisations and deliver awareness activities to promote the needs of people affected by Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
This role may vary depending on needs, but is likely to include:
- Maximising funds raised as part of a team or fundraising group
- Assisting at fundraising events throughout the year
- Developing links with local organisations and participating in fundraising opportunities
- Recruiting and inducting other volunteers involved in fundraising as part of the group
- Coordinating and supporting other volunteers involved in fundraising
Our Group covers the South West Dorset area which includes post codes DT1 to DT8, however you do not have to reside in our area to take up the role.
Basic IT skills - internet & email,Organising & Planning,Reading & Writing
- Comfortable using the internet and email
- Able to follow Fundraising Regulator standards and fundraising best practice
- Able to apply disability, equality and inclusion practices
- Able to keep people’s personal data safe
- Committed to the MS Society values
- Willing to develop skills and experience
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Previous project management experience
- Effective administration skills, planning and problem solving skills
- Approachable, presentable, enthusiastic
Have the knowledge & pride that you are making a difference for all people affected by MS in the local area, and keeping a vital group running.
Administration,Community Work,Fundraising,Events,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: