Fundraising Event Volunteer
Multiple Sclerosis Society -South West Dorset Group
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
To assist with local fundraising activities, for example street & store collections, to raise vital funds and awareness for all those affected by Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
This role may vary depending on needs, but is likely to include:
- Participating in events throughout the year with some involvement in preparations on the day
- Representing the MS Society positively
- Promoting the event and their involvement in it through various channels, including social media before, during and after the event
- Cash handling
Our Group covers the South West Dorset area which includes post codes DT1 to DT8, however you do not have to reside in our area to take up the role.
Basic IT skills - internet & email,Reading & Writing,General Helping
- Personable and approachable
- Able to apply disability, equality and inclusion practices
- Comfortable using the internet and email
- Able to keep people’s personal data safe
- Committed to the MS Society values
- Effective communication and organisation skills
- Able to learn and communicate our messages
- Previous cash handling experience
Have the knowledge & pride that you are making a difference for all people affected by MS in the local area, and keeping a vital group running.
Community Work,Fundraising,Events,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: