Workshop Driver and Cleaner (18+)
Dorset Police Authority
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
This role will provide assistance to the Police Vehicle Workshop by facilitating the movement of Police vehicles to stations, external garages or dealerships and the cleaning and checking of Police vehicles.
The Police vehicles will be cleaned to a high professional standard, as the vehicles will be in the public eye.
Hours: Monday morning for 4 hours and 2-3 other days when required.
Please note: as there is a requirement to drive marked and unmarked Police vehicles, this position is subject to a driving assessment by the Alliance Driver Training Unit. This assessment will include driving in a high performance vehicle, automatic and minibus.
Klara Suto-Cort - Volunteers Co-ordinator
Weymouth Police Station, 191 Dorchester Rd, Weymouth DT4 7N
Basic IT skills - internet & email,Cleaning & Tidying,UK Driving Licence,General Helping
- Full, clean UK driving licence Cat B, D1
- Motivated and hard-working
- Professional, high level of integrity, reliability and self-discipline
- UK driving licence cat C1
- Knowledge or interest in motor vehicles
- Previous mechanical experience
- Experience working within a Vehicle Workshop environment
- Be part of something more
- Experience in a professional environment
- Be a member of a great team
- Develop your confidence and social life
Community Work,Driving (must have full driving license),Practical Work & DIY,Environmental,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: