Volunteer Retail Assistant
Naomi House Children's Hospice (Winchester)
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
Our Naomi House Retail Shops are in the heart of the our community and there is an opportunity for everyone to help; whether you want to serve customers and work on a basic till or be out back preparing goods for sale and keeping the shop fully stocked. We need your help to keep our shops running successfully!
Working basic tills
• Checking all garments following a check list
• Ticketing goods
• Steaming clothes
• Cleaning goods and checking all goods OK for sale.
• Helping to keep shop stocked
• Keeping shop tidy
• Helping with overall day-to-day running
53 East Street, Blandford DT11 7DX
44-46 High Street, Shaftesbury SO7 8JG
74 High Street, Poole, BH15 1DA
633 Christchurch Road, Boscombe, BH1 4AP
Contact the shops directly or ring 01962 760060
Cleaning & Tidying,General Helping
- Good customer service skills , although training will be provided.
- Previous experience of working in retail preferred but not essential
- Willingness to help
- Customer service experience
- Gain new skills & work experience
- Make new friends
- Help a local charity
Fundraising,Retail & Charity Shops,Employee & Group Volunteering,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support:
People with additional needs
People with disabilities