National Trust - Purbeck
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
The COASTodian initiative provides opportunities for people who love coastal places to play an important part in their care. We want to provide flexible ways for people to get involved with looking after these places, and get a taster of some of the work we do.
The group meets at 10.30 on the third Sunday of every month.
• 16th December
Please note that FROM JANUARY 2019, COASTodians’ meetings will be changing from Sundays to Saturdays. The first meeting will be held on Saturday 19 January, other dates are listed below:
Saturday 16th February
Saturday 16th March
Saturday 20th April
Saturday 18th May
Saturday 15th June
Saturday 20th July
Saturday 17th August
Saturday 21st September
Saturday 19th October
Saturday 16th November
Saturday 21st December
Please meet us outside the Discovery Centre at Knoll Beach, Studland to help clear litter from the beach, followed by another coastal activity. The day usually finishes around 3.30. You don’t have to stay for the whole session, but if you do, please bring some lunch with you.
No skills required, introduction given but no formal training needed.
Under 18’s and vulnerable adults must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or carer who is responsible for their care.
On B3351 just outside Studland village near Knoll House hotel. On bus route, ring 01202 338420, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email email@example.com. If you’d like to receive email updates about COASTodian events please follow the blog on the following link https://ntpurbeckcoast.wordpress.com/coastodians
No specific skills needed
• The opportunity to play an important part in the care of your local coastline by ‘adopting’ a section of the coast
• The opportunity to meet and work with others who share your passion for the coast
• Becoming an ambassador for your coastline, inspiring others to become actively involved in its care
• Becoming part of a friendly and dedicated team
• The opportunity to gain valuable skills in coastal management and the nature conservation field
• The opportunity to spend time outdoors exploring our beautiful coastline
Environmental,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: