Collection box coordinator - Poole area
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
- Identifying and placing collecting boxes in suitable locations.
- Talking to the shop owner, receptionist etc. at the location about how the boxes will help Guide Dogs and what we do.
- Empting boxes every 3-6 months (as they get full) and banking the income through the paying in book provided. Give a receipt and letter of thanks to the host.
- Keeping a written record of the location of all boxes for your supervisor, the dates they are emptied and the dates/amounts banked.
- If boxes aren't collecting much, you'll decide to move them to a better location. your supervisor may also ask you to remove boxes.
- Reporting any stolen boxes to the local Mobility Team.
- Spotting the potential for further fundraising amongst the box holders for Community Fundraiser.
Anywhere in the Poole & Bournemouth area
Admin,Negotiating,Organising & Planning,General Helping
- Willingness to talk to people about Guide Dogs.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Team working when working with a local fundraising group or others.
Getting out and about in the local community. Doing something that will change lives.
Administration,Advice, Information & Support,Finance & Accountancy,Fundraising,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: