Citizens Advice Barnet
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
The Adviser will
• Interview clients
• Find, interpret and communicate relevant information
• Explore options and implications in order that the client can come to a decision
• Act, where necessary, on behalf of the client
• Complete clear and accurate case records
Volunteer Recruitment Team
40 - 44 Church End, London NW4 4JT. There is the possibility of outreach volunteering as well.
http://barnetcab.org.uk/volunteering/. Please download and complete and return to us application form.
Admin,Basic IT skills - internet & email,Research
• Excellent communication skills
• Being open and approachable
• Ability to sift through information and extract what is relevant
• Basic mathematical skills
• Respect for views, values and cultures that are different to their own
• An understanding of why confidentiality is important
• Good ITC skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
Diverse and varied team. Trainee Advisers will be fully trained and full support to carry out role. Pride ourselves on dealing with people as individuals and giving them the opportunity to develop in their chosen roles.
You will be expected to attend the offices twice a week from 9.15am until approximately 4.00pm undergoing regular training, supervision and learning.
Reasonable travel expenses are reimbursed.
Administration,Advice, Information & Support
We welcome and/or have the resources to support:
We aim to support volunteers from every group within the community and we will endeavour to make adjustments and provide additional facilities, where possible.