St Josephs Hospice Hackney
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
St Joseph’s fundraising team are looking for retail volunteers to help us raise a significant amount from donated items, at our pop up shop and four-yearly community sales.
There are a variety of shifts available, during the week and on Saturdays, and will include helping to display stock, provide excellent customer service and act as an ambassador for St Joseph’s Hospice on the high street and at the hospice.
• Provide excellent customer service to everyone who visits the shop or community sales
• Take payments and give change to customers
• Sort, prepare and price good quality donations for re-sale
• Assist with merchandising and displays
• Assist with keeping the shop tidy and clean
Within this role, we have three specialisms. Where possible we will assign you tasks based on your expertise and preference, but we do ask that all volunteers are a key part of the team, supporting on all tasks as required.
194 Well Street, Hackney
Many buses stop in Well Street
Please email Volunteers team email@example.com
Cleaning & Tidying,Managing People
• Great people skills, approachable and friendly
• Reliable, punctual and committed
• Honest and responsible
• Ability to commit to regular days and times
• An understanding of, and commitment to our core values
• Retail experience
• Meeting new people and being part of a team
• Add value to your local community
• Learn new transferable skills & improve your CV
Fundraising,Retail & Charity Shops,General and Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: