IRIE Mind Researcher (COVID-19 support)
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
IRIE Mind are looking for a Researcher Volunteer to support us in researching the experiences of the BAME community in regards to the pandemic. This group has been disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, and our research is being developed in order to gain a better understanding of why this is, and what support and services are needed in order to best serve and support the community.
Nichola Lauder and Ermyas Birru
Remote volunteering from home.
I.R.I.E. Mind is based at The Recovery Hub, 15a Homerton Row E9 6ED
Please email or call on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Admin,Basic IT skills - internet & email,Evaluating & Reviewing,Good IT Skills,Language Skills,Organising & Planning,Research
- Ability to communicate well with people
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to research and evaluate data
- You will develop an increased understanding of mental health learn skills to support others.
- Improved self-esteem, confidence, and increase in own ability to cope with mental health concerns.
- Being able to work as part of a team
- An addition to your CV of skills developed from training and development opportunities.
- Opportunities to help develop the project through co-design and focus groups
Business, Management & Research,Administration,Advice, Information & Support,Community Work
We welcome and/or have the resources to support:
We welcome people with lived experiences of Mental Health.