IRIE Mind Social Media Volunteer
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
IRIE Mind are looking for a volunteer who is versed in the various social media platforms to manage and grow our social media accounts and to help create online content for the service. Currently we are on Twitter and Instagram, but we would like to also have a Facebook page, as it is very much needed in the current situation we are in.
Remote volunteering from home.
IRIE Mind is based at The Recovery Hub, 15a Homerton Row E9 6ED
Please contact IRIE Mind
Admin,Basic IT skills - internet & email,Evaluating & Reviewing,Good IT Skills,Language Skills,Organising & Planning,Research
- Ability to communicate well with people
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to research and evaluate data
- Ability to use social media platforms and help create content
- You will develop an increased understanding of mental health learn skills to support others.
- Improved self-esteem, confidence, and increase in own ability to cope with mental health concerns.
- Being able to work as part of a team
- An addition to your CV of skills developed from training and development opportunities.
- Opportunities to help develop the project through c- design and focus groups
Business, Management & Research,Marketing, PR & Media,Administration
We welcome and/or have the resources to support:
We welcome people with lived experiences of Mental Health.