Project Development Volunteer
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT AND ADVOCACY CENTRE
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
AFRIDAC is looking for an imaginative, enthusiastic person to support our high-impact social action advocacy and campaigns for the African and Afro-Caribbean community. This voluntary role is part of a team which is working to engage voluntary groups, businesses and community members to support delivery of our advocacy projects and to engage people from all communities in taking action about the issues which are important to them.
Halkevi Community Centre
31-33 Dalston Lane
London E8 3DF
Admin,Evaluating & Reviewing,Good IT Skills,Managing People,Organising & Planning,Reading & Writing,Research
• We are looking for someone with effective facilitation skills and a positive, encouraging approach to our colleagues and partners.
• You will be able to use research and data effectively and have experience of engaging a wide range of partners to deliver successful projects which improve the lives of local communities.
• You will have an interest in using a wide range of tools, including digital, to communicate and engage people and organisations to work together.
• You will be someone who works creatively as part of a focused team and contributes actively to our wider work.
• You will bring a commitment to developing your knowledge of how inequality works and an inclusive approach to supporting everyone to take an active role in their community.
• Opportunity to support a good cause and make an impact.
• Stipend to cover transport and lunch.
• Experience working in the charity sector.
• Training and skills opportunities.
Business, Management & Research,Campaigning & Lobbying,Volunteer Management,Administration,Community Work
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: