Driver with a car, exempt from ULEZ
Made in Hackney
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
The Made in Hackney community meal service cooks and delivers over 1000 plant-based meals a week to people in the local community that have been negatively impacted by Covid. We need a driver with a car that will not be charged the Ultra Low Emission Charge (ULEZ) in central London. You would pick up supplies for about one hour, either on Tuesday or Thursday on a weekly basis. This driving is not for delivering the meals. Hence, there are not multiple stops, only 2 stops of pick up and drop off the donated food supplies.The community kitchen is in Hoxton, within the congestion zone. As we are a charity, the congestion zone charges will be exempted.
Further location details may be provided below.
Queen of Hoxton
1 Curtain Rd
UK Driving Licence
• Volunteer Induction and Supervision
• Out of pocket and mileage expenses reimbursed for each day of volunteering (£7 for meals), plus reasonable travel expenses with receipt (£15/day total) or mileage reimbursed at standard 45p per mile.
• On the Job Training e.g. Safeguarding, Covid health and safety protocol
• Additional Training when available - food safety in catering, emergency first aid, plant based nutrition
• Concession rate to attend online cookery classes
• Volunteer Socials to meet other volunteers
• Professional reference provided after a 6-month commitment
18 and over
Driving (must have full driving license)
You will be asked to log in or register your details
© 2021 - Simply Connect Solutions