Local Grant Reviewer - Volunteer
Bridge the gap families in need
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
Bridge the gap-families in need CIC is a mutual aid organisation based in Hackney set up to support families and their children in need. We aim to provide a non-discriminatory service to families and their children enabling all to feel comfortable. We would love you to join our warm and friendly team and play a part in creating our future.
• Performs grant evaluations, review and approves original and amended grant applications.
• Assists in implementing the council/other grant programs to ensure the effectiveness and assure company about all regulations and compliances as needed.
• Identify and present the strengths and weaknesses (along with any amendments needed) of funding programs to management
• Provides technical assistance, research, and other support services to assigned grants.
• Generate a feasibility report of grant programs to the directors.
• Assist management in the planning, execution and coordination of different activities that support assigned grant programs.
• For all funding and grant applications forms, ensure that eligibility criteria and industry standards are met.
• Assist in managing the data and record storage related to all the grants company has been offered.
• Assist management in handling internal and external communications, budgeting and analysis in relation to grant programmes that are offered to BTGFIN-CIC.
The role requires at least 6-8 hours support per week for at least one year either remote working or at our base subject to availability (depending upon the tasks assigned). We meet every month for about 1 hour and a half to discuss updates and plans for next steps. There may be the opportunity to attend other events or activities associated with the Bridge the Gap families in need CIC Organisation. This could be a great opportunity for the right candidate to build experiences.
Bridge the gap Volunteer Grant Reviewer will be expected to work within the ethos of Bridge the Gap families in need and have high standards of practice. The need to respect confidentiality is paramount, as is a responsible and flexible approach to the work.
Ready to apply?
All applications are completed online. You’ll answer some simple online questions, upload your CV and if successful be invited to a face-to-face interview with the Company Director.
1 Alpine Grove
Please visit our website https://www.bridgethegaplondon.co.uk/
Basic IT skills - internet & email,Reading & Writing
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to set and meet timelines.
• Attention to details.
• Ms Office
• Data analysis
The benefits of working with Bridge the gap-families in need CIC team
• You learn new skills, gain more confidence
• Build friendships with others in a caring environment
• Work in the community with a range of other professionals
• Being part of a great team and having fun
• Flexible working hours
• Receive trainings
Bridge the gap -families in need CIC are committed to achieving an inclusive environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination for everyone who works within and accesses our organisation and services.