BucksVision Volunteer Tandem Pilot
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
We are looking for someone to assist our visually impaired members enjoy a tandem experience. Reliability, trustworthiness and very clear communication skills are vital for a successful tandem partnership. The tandem cycles are provided and although previous tandem experience is an advantage, training can be given.
In and around Milton Keynes area
Talking & Listening
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Good Communication skills
• Interest in outdoor activities
• Be enthusiastic, flexible and committed.
What will you gain from the role?
• A chance to give something back
• Meeting new people
• New experiences and skills
• Working with people with sight loss
What support will be given?
• Training Day, including Sighted Guiding
• Tandem practice sessions
• Support from your Volunteer Manager and Tandem Group Volunteers.
Sport & Coaching
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: