Social and Activity Support Volunteer
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
Are you friendly and outgoing? Can you help us by assisting with our social groups and/or activities for blind and partially sighted people? Activities may include quizzes, outings, or just meeting for a social chat.
What you will be doing?
Assisting visually impaired people with social activities, providing Sighted Guiding assistance. Assist with serving refreshments. Listening and talking with members, in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Stantonbury Fields, Peartree Centre and Buckland Lodge.
Managing People,Organising & Planning,Talking & Listening
• Friendly, helpful and understanding
• A reliable and respectful attitude
• Caring and considerate.
• Sense of fun
• A chance to make a difference
• Working with people with sight loss
• Meeting new people, making new friends
• New experiences and skills.
Befriending, Buddying & Mentoring,Caring,Entertainment
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: