Digital Marketing Assistant (Web & Social Media)
Volunteer Centre Sutton
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• Helping market Volunteer Centre Sutton as the “go-to people for volunteering in Sutton”
• Supporting the Digital Inclusion Coordinator in making volunteering and the Volunteer Centre inclusive, innovative, meaningful and visible.
• Inspiring 18-25 year olds in the borough to give volunteering a go if they haven’t already done so, or to try something new if they have.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
• Scheduling social media campaigns using Hootsuite
• Engaging people on Twitter and Facebook
• Sourcing and editing images for website projects and using online tools like Canva and Piktochart to create images and infographics that demonstrate impact
• Participating in the development of VCS’s web and social media strategy
• Using your skills to write great content for web/social media that engages and drives people to our website.
We are looking for someone who can volunteer ONE regular morning or afternoon session a week out of the possible slots listed at the end of this description, ideally for 3 hours each week.
31 West Street
VCS is located behind the high street between the Library and the Cinema
email us on email@example.com
Creative & Design,Good IT Skills
• Familiar with social media esp. Twitter and Facebook.
• Ability to pick up ICT skills quickly
• An appreciation for good design and good writing
• The ability to follow a brief and work systematically but also to bring your own ideas to the table and make creative decisions.
• Develop your Digital Marketing and ICT skills
• Create content and see your work published online
• Gain experience of working for a non-profit organisation
Marketing, PR & Media,IT, Technology & Websites
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: