Administrative Assistant (Information & Advice Service)
Sutton Carers' Centre
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic volunteers to assist the Information and Advice team to organise and plan services and activities/events for Adult Carers. This role will include a wide range of various admin tasks to enable a varied programme of services and activities/events to be delivered. This role will also include updating and using our online database including uploading documents as well as research, updating information sheets coupled with general administrative tasks.
Sutton Carers Centre
1st Floor, Benhill House
12-14 Benhill Avenue
Benhill Avenue - turn off Sutton High Street by KFC.
Bus routes on Throwley Way stop near Centre - inc. 154, 151, 80, S1, S3, S4 and 280.
Approx. 10 minute walk from Sutton Station.
Admin,Good IT Skills,Research
Desired skills and experience:
- Basic administration skills.
- Good communication skills.
- An open and friendly approach to Carers and their families.
- A general knowledge and appreciation of issues that may affect Carers.
- A willingness to be flexible.
- A willingness to undertake training courses.
- Regular supervision and support from the Adult Carers Service Manager
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- A friendly place to Volunteer and an opportunity to learn new skills
Administration,Advice, Information & Support,General & Helping
We welcome and/or have the resources to support: