Volunteer Reviewer for Sutton Befrienders
Volunteer Centre Sutton
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
We need a volunteer to help us offer our service to even more lonely and isolated people in the borough and help more people benefit from having a befriender. You will be supporting the staff Coordinators with reviews of clients and volunteers 4 – 5 hours per month (flexible hours)Tasks are:- • You will be assisting our staff coordinators in carrying out reviews with our matched clients and their volunteer• For each review you will need to complete a review form to pass onto staff members• You will be liaising with and updating staff about any concerns raised from the review• In the carrying out of your reviews you will be upholding our organisations core principles, vision, culture and values and abide by our policies and procedures
Further location details may be provided below.
Within the London Borough of Sutton
Basic IT skills - internet & email,Managing People
• A background in health and social care would be preferable but is not essential
• Experience of being a Befriending volunteer is also beneficial although not essential
• To be reliable and have a genuine interest in the desire to make a difference to isolated older people and adults with support needs.
• Patience and a warm and friendly attitude
• Good communication skills
• IT literate
A driving licence is beneficial although not essential
Due to the vulnerable nature of the people we support you will need to undergo an interview and we will require two references.
Administration,General & Helping
You will be asked to log in or register your details
View in Google maps
This link will open a new window.