Communication Ambassador Volunteer
Age UK Islington
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
This link will open a new window.
As a Communication Ambassador you will be visiting selected Community Centers, GP surgeries as well as appearing at various events. You’ll be hosting information tables and sharing out flyers in the community.
Events & Stewarding,Employee & Group Volunteering
• We are looking for someone with good communication and listening skills that enjoy being out in the community chatting to people
• Someone with a positive and friendly personality would be perfect for this role
• Ability and wish to learn about Age UK Islington, the work we do and the people we help
• Someone dependable with enough time to give
• Knowledge of the non-statutory and statutory sector
• A supportive network of other volunteers and staff
• Knowledge of what is going on in Islington
Further location details may be provided below.
Please get in touch to discuss any access needs
You will be asked to log in or register your details
18 and over
A map is unavailable for this opportunity
This Organisation has
other volunteer role(s).
To view them, go back to the search page and enter
Age UK Islington
into the Keyword search.
You need to commit to a regular volunteering opportunity of around an hour a week. The table below shows the commitment required for each level of the DofE.
Minimum time: 3 or 6 monthsYou must do one of your volunteering, Physical or Skills sections for 6 months, the others for 3.
Minimum time: 6 or 12 monthsIf you heven't achieved your Bronze Award, you must extend your volunteering or the longer of your Physical or Skills sections to 12 months.
Minimum time: 12 or 18 monthsIf you heven't achieved your Silver Award, you must extend your volunteering or the longer of your Physical or Skills sections to 18 months.