Islington Citizens Advice
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
As an Assessor you'll:
• be the first point of access for Citizens Advice clients when they call our
Adviceline for help
• help with a wide range of problems and issues our clients face
• support the general public across all ages and backgrounds
• give information from the Citizens Advice electronic information system and other sources to our clients
• refer our clients to more specialist advice where needed
• keep accurate records of all our clients' cases on the database
• help prevent future problems for wider society by identifying issues that affect a lot of our clients.
Administration,Advice, Information & Support,Legal
Admin,Basic IT skills - internet & email,Organising & Planning,Research
You will gain new skills and experience and do something positive for the community. We train all our Assessors, which helps in developing the skills needed to deliver an excellent level of service to our clients. After completing the Assessor training, if you are able to offer 2 days per week you may also be able to train to be a Generalist Adviser with us. We expect at least 6 months commitment.
Susan, Debbie or Penny
Citizens Advice Islington
222 Upper Street
Directions to 222 Upper Street (Highbury) with public transport
The following transport lines have routes that pass near 222 Upper Street
271, 30, 393, 43