Receptionists, Administrators and Information Assistants
Islington Citizens Advice
You did not enter a postcode in the search, or the postcode for this role is unknown.
Admin assistants to make sure the local Citizens Advice runs as smoothly as possible. Some of the duties our receptionists and administrators have are:
• greet our clients and other visitors
• answer the phone
• ensure clients know what is happening and how long they have to wait
• explain the services on offer
• give clients leaflets, lists and self-help materials
• take records of the number of client visits and how long they wait to be seen
• keep the reception area tidy
• enter information into computer systems.
Advice, Information & Support,Legal
Admin,Basic IT skills - internet & email,Organising & Planning,Reading & Writing
you'd need to:
• be polite when talking to people
• have basic computing skills
• have an understanding of, and commitment to, confidentiality
• be friendly and approachable.
Volunteering as an Assessor is a diverse role and you’ll not be expected to know it all. We train all our administrators, which helps in developing the skills needed to deliver an excellent level of service to our clients. You'll gain new skills and experience and do something positive for the community. We are also looking for volunteers to join our friendly team 1 day a week. We expect at least 6 months commitment.
Susan, Debbie or Penny
Citizens Advice Islington
222 Upper Street
Directions to 222 Upper Street (Highbury) with public transport
The following transport lines have routes that pass near 222 Upper Street
19, 271, 30, 393, 43