Role Title: Employment Club Volunteer
To help run the employment club service by helping individuals in their job seeking activities.
Helping clients during employment club sessions
Supporting them with their internet job searches
General IT support to clients, filling in online applications, logging into emails, uploading documents
Skills & Qualities:
Some or all the following, with a willingness to develop:
▪ A good standard of English and Numeracy
▪ Friendly and approachable with good interpersonal skills, non-judgmental attitude, and empathy when dealing with others
▪ Self-motivated and good at motivating others
▪ Understanding and experience of using websites to search and apply for positions
▪ A good level of computer skills including email accounts and internet
A minimum of one employment club session a week, ideally for at least six months.
Induction training will be provided to help Volunteers settle into the role.
Ongoing training and development will be provided if requested.
Volunteers will be supported by the Employment Staff Team.